When you apply to The International University of Management, the University's Admissions teams will carefully consider your application. Each application is assessed individually and in accordance with our Admissions Code of Practice. The University is committed to treating all candidates fairly, recognising cultural and social diversity and the importance of academic and other achievement in preparing students to undertake their studies.
* Note that all foreign qualifications should be first evaluated by the Namibian Qualifications Authority (NQA) and the evaluation certificate attached to the application.
UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMS
Normal Entry : At least 25 points in five subjects should have been attained at grade 12 or equivalent.
D in English is required although applications from those with an E may be accepted. Conditions apply. Applicants should also have a pass in Mathematics with a C required for Digital Communication Technology and a D for Business Information Systems.
NON- DEGREE PROGRAMS (Certificate, Higher Certificate and Higher Diploma)
Normal Entry : At least 20 points in five subjects should have been attained at grade 12 or equivalent.
D in English is required although applications from those with an E may be accepted. Conditions apply. Applicants should also have a pass in Mathematics with a D required for Business Information Systems.
Mature Age/ Work Experience Entry
To be eligible for admission to the Mature Entry Undergraduate Program (MEP) an applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 25 years of age and have passed Junior School Certificate (Grade 10).
- Must have minimum of 3 years relevant work experience supported by a letter/letters from employers.
- Must sit an entrance examination, details to be provided on application.
- 2 copies of Grade 12 Certificate or Grade 10 Certificate for Mature Entry applicants
- 1 copy of Birth Certificate, ID or Passport
- 2 Passport Photos
- Reference letter from your employer indicating years of experience (for those who are working)
Applications are welcomed from graduates with Honours degrees or Masters for the university's Masters and PhDs respectively.